Tranzilla T56

TREMEC T56 MAGNUM-F vs LS T56 vs TR6060 vs MAGNUM XLUltimate T-5 Manual Transmission Rebuild with Paul Cangialosi \u0026 EricTheCarGuy (Part 1) S1 RSG manufactures the only Tranzilla Tremec Page 7/13. And i heard that Tranzilla assembly OR Tranzilla parts need some special fluid (do you agree with that?), also i have a technical Q wich is: Does the triple cone bloker rings and the original cone rings has the same SIZE ??? or not. com - T56 Tranzilla 6sp w/ 4 gear sets to choose from 1200HP/1000FtLbs www. Cam on July 31, 2012 at 10:00 pm said: I looked at the Tranzilla stuff, but I'm more comfortable with RMP's trans. Auction Lot S123. Their Tranzilla is good for about 1100HP (Their version of Viper spec) and has straight cut gears in it. $ USD 1,599. This car never stays the same. Will post more pics soon. Tick Perf has a T56 kit for us that they only rate at 700hp, there has to be someone making more than that. So the rumor is. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. but t56 mcleod clutch one piece ds and upgraded rearend are next in line. When the T5 in my 1985 S10 Blazer (V8) went out at over 300k miles, I shipped it to them. This transmission is designed Tremec Magnum Tranzilla Tough high horsepower and torque line of performance and race transmissions. 8 - Bikedad Built. Designed to replace traditional balky-shifting, wide-ratio truck transmissions with the smooth shifting, closer-ratio transmission, the RSG 4x4 TRANZILLA transforms the…. After installing a built T56 nicknamed "Tranzilla" from Rockland Standard Gear, Auerbach had custom 32 mm input and output shafts put into the BorgWarner 4472 transfer case. 97 Gear Ratio set retains the same overdrive gears as the Stock LS1 F-Body T56 but has slightly more aggressive 1-4 gears. With either T56 or TKO, an unexpected benefit in my Hooker/STS equipped (loud) car is the huge reduction in the exhaust noise at cruise (1900 @ 75mph with short tires). See our detailed list of transmissions and parts that we offer. Posted Yesterday, 5:32 PM Early Access. 97-1 1st gear set, a 2. Download Ebook 1999 Mazda Miata Manual Transmission FluidMiata Transmission Disasters from Mike's Place Here's Why Daily Driving a Miata is a TERRIBLE Idea! 1 LAST STEP - MIATA MANUAL CONVERSION 5. (See the link below). The rear end is a Ford 9" with a S/W brace, 35 spline Strange axles, spool, 4. 0 backed by a T56 MANUAL 2WD trans. Kicked by a sixth-generation Corvette LS7 clutch, that gearbox deals power to a spry Winters Quick Change differential, which spins big, 3. Since day one it made gear howl/noise mainly in 5th and 6th when their is no load on the drivetrain. SRIII Motorsports Inc. http://enjoythedrive. It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. 2003 road racing mustang Ls3 525 crate Dailey three stage dry sump Tranzilla T56 w cooler pump Torsen T2R diff 3. I've driven a SPF Coupe with the T56 Tranzilla, very slick shifting. TKO 600 5 speed. Don't know if they do the T56 to 6060 upgrade though & it sounds like the T56 won't hold your power no matter how its built. It's easy to see that the gears and shaft of the Tranzilla are much wider …. Bolts up to a standard GM Muncie bellhousing or use a Quicktime bellhousing. I have to keep the revs high and not let them drop much between shifts to get my best times. Steve's 63 C5/C4. I use NAPA Dex 3 in the T56. the car is currently fun to drive at 9psi. Ran Royal Purple synchromesh on my stock T56 and that was the favorite on it. Continue this thread. they had a falling out. Those bones, lovingly supplemented with ZR1 hubs and QA-1 coil-over-shocks, cage a tough Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed. Rockland Standard Gear / Home of Tranzilla. "house brand "fluids are made by a "name" refinery (O'rielys doesn't make their own, nor does NAPA, etc), just packaged under their name. 97-04 Corvette 05-13 Corvette 2014+ Corvette GTO 93-02 F-Body 2010+ Camaro Trailblazer SS Dodge Viper 99+ Silverado CTS-V GT500 03-04 Cobra H3. And i heard that Tranzilla assembly OR Tranzilla parts need some …. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 …. Engine: LS2 Twin GTK-650. 5 gear ratios available. by 392heminut » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 pm. T56 6 Speed Manual Transmissions and parts includes bearing rebuild kits with and without synchrony …. December 8, 2020 ·. As far as clutch, I go with a Mcleod RXT twin disc clutch and hydraulic throw out bearing. 0! On August 26-28, 2021 UMI Motorsports Park will once again host the top autocross and Pro-Touring cars and drivers in the nation. 0 Shifter from a Dodge Viper. Apr 28, 2012 · Gearbox choice, Getrag 265 & 280/6 & T56 performance & modifications. The T56 magnum Tranzilla is TR6060 internals, everything internal is upgraded to the max, then it is all machined and stuffed back into a custom T56 case once everything is blueprinted. Streetside Classics is the largest source of classic cars for sale with 6 locations nationwide in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas (Fort Worth), Nashville, Phoenix and Tampa. Transmission: Rockland Tranzilla T56 6-speed manual. After talking to them they recommended the T56 Viper version with the shifter set 19. It uses a Mcleod dual-disc clutch and steel flywheel, hydraulic TO bearing, and Quicktime scattershield. Tranzilla is rated at 1200ft/lbs I believe and is a monster gearbox but even it is not considered a Viper. TREMEC TR-6060™ Transmission 6-Speed RWD Manual Transmission The TREMEC TR-6060 six-speed manual transmission is found in high-performance flagship vehicles. Most TREMEC TR-6060 transmissions use an integrated bellhousing, while the TREMEC Magnum 6-speed was developed to use a separate bellhousing, allowing it to more easily fit a variety of engines. New Low Profile Tremec TKX 5 Speed Transmissions 600 Lb Ft Torque Capability! TKX 5-Speed Manual Transmission Features and Benefits The all-new 5-speed, single overdrive manual transmission from TREMEC. 13 mph (pre whipple) 17 Silver F-250 Super Duty 6. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. It's there. Tranzilla T56 6-speed Limited slip rear end that's equipped with 3. -HSD Coilovers 8k-6k custom front control arms with ERA 1 50mm drop knuckles. Designed to replace traditional balky-shifting, wide-ratio truck transmissions with the smooth shifting, closer-ratio transmission, the RSG 4×4 TRANZILLA transforms the 4×4 driving. Paint: BASF. Let's face it Drag racing competitively on a synchronized transmission is not only painfully expensive, but also extremely …. I understand that this is probably a 5000 dollar trans But I have always wished that there was a. Posted Yesterday, 5:32 PM Early Access. im thinking suspension more wheel sets and chassis stiffening after that and finally motor/intake/fuel system. Right now I have a 350/TH350. The top shaft is a factory T56 unit; the bottom set is the TR6060 Magnum Tranzilla unit. The T56 Magnum would probably be the gearbox of choice as it is the strongest syco box they do. com - T56 Tranzilla 6sp w/ 4 gear sets to choose from 1200HP/1000FtLbs www. 29-1 1st gear ratio for road race applications. Tremec® TKO 500 & TKO 600 5-Speed Performance Transmissions. -ISIS rear multilink-Prodrive replica wheels. Description. Rexka 20pcs Transmission Drain Plug Gasket Compatible with Toyota Lexus Truck 35178-30010 4Runner, Celica, Land Cruiser, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra,GX460, is F, IS250, IS300, IS350, SC300, SC400. Since day one it made gear howl/noise mainly in 5th and 6th when their is no load on the drivetrain. 00 Save $-3,295. It’s easy to see that the gears and shaft of the Tranzilla are much wider than the T56. Running a 8. This turbo-charged Pontiac Firebird came fully equipped with numerous custom additions, and held a 480i twin-turbo Butler block, Comp Cams custom hydraulic roller, a custom billet Visner. We have already developed a bellhousing to mate the transmission to these motors and will be developing complete installation kits for Classic B and E body Mopars. 29, or as short as 2. They used to recommend ATF in the older T56 transmissions. com - 6x six-speed auto full stand alone 850HP slightly longer than a TH400 Click to expand. Those bones, lovingly supplemented with ZR1 hubs and QA-1 coil-over-shocks, cage a tough Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed. Since day one it made gear howl/noise mainly in 5th and 6th when their is no load on the drivetrain. And if it were our truck we'd obviously have to run the T56 6 speed - this particular transmission was beefed up and converted for 4×4 use by the experts at Rockland Standard Gear - you know this thing is serious with a name like Tranzilla. Keep in mind that the engine is mated to a Tranzilla-built Viper T56 six-speed manual, which sends the muscle to a modded Viper diff featuring 3. The secret to keeping the transmission alive in high- horsepower situations is to make sure there is a high-enough differ- Installation Dimensions (5) Tremec T56 data 50 Viper Aston Marlin Model t 386-000-012 '386-717, 016 1386-000-017 1386-000-018 1386-000-020. com/gp/product/B0002KL098/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=2004047-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creative. Not the Hurst. LSX and T56 Tranzilla FTW. Use the end plate from a T56 corvette and machine up, a thick aluminum adapter. Rockland Standard Gear / Home of Tranzilla. Tranzilla Lube! Skip to the end of the images gallery. Not only could the T56 better handle the power, it also shaved several seconds off his lap times. 97-04 Corvette 05-13 Corvette 2014+ Corvette GTO 93-02 F-Body 2010+ Camaro Trailblazer SS Dodge Viper 99+ Silverado CTS-V GT500 03-04 Cobra H3. Posted by 5 minutes ago. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum …. Paint: BASF Interior: "Stitch & Stereo" Breaks: Wilwood Light Weight Brakes Legacy: Custom Carbon Fiber Hood; Mini Tubbed; Complete Body and Paint. t56 or tranzilla behind a mopar. HOME SHIPPING CONTACT FAQ PRODUCTS INSTALLERS SPECIALS. SLOATSBURG, NY - Make your 4x4 drive like a sports car. Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of Hooker BlackHeart Cadillac CTS-V Shorty Headers. Answer: The AX-15 is surprisingly strong. Those bones, lovingly supplemented with ZR1 hubs and QA-1 coil-over-shocks, cage a tough Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed. THE STUFF MUSCLE CAR DREAMS ARE MADE OF: A SHORT STORY FROM THE TREMEC 'TRUE CUSTOMER' FILES The retired owner of a Toledo area car dealership, 63-year-old Mike Evanoff is the genuine. Designed to replace traditional balky-shifting, wide-ratio truck transmissions with the smooth shifting, closer-ratio transmission, the RSG 4x4 TRANZILLA transforms the 4x4 driving. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. kfcjunkie · Registered. Transmission: Tranzilla T56 Chassis: 4130 Tube chassis Wheels: Forgeline Interior: Stitch & Stereo Suspension: Fabricated C6 front suspension Legacy: Fabricate 9″ 4-Link rear; Chopped top; Dual intercoolers; Custom Stainless Headers. Designed to replace traditional balky-shifting, wide-ratio truck transmissions with the smooth shifting, closer-ratio transmission, the RSG 4x4 TRANZILLA transforms the 4x4 driving. 70 gears between sixth-generation Corvette ZR1 axles. 63 gearset is available in the non-XL Magnums (Grassroots Motorsports recently had a T56 article with a whole page of variations), so I can't see it being a major undertaking to offer it in the XLs. Rated at 2000ft/lb torque, so good for around 680 crank tq with a 2. 88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings. 55 per qt we make our own. 1,766 Posts. Feb 28, 2018 · It’s basically a blueprinted T56 magnum with even more robust parts installed and the shifter mechanism reworked to make it shift like glass. Rockland Standard Gear can convert your standard T-56 to Tranzilla Magnum specs. I am interested in a 6-speed sequential and diff. You can also see what is called for in newer cars that use the TR6060, which is what the T56 Magnum is. Looking for a tr6060, cross member and one piece drive shaft. Let me know what you hear back from rs gear about the tranzilla t56 magnum. The Tremec T56 and Magnum 6 speed transmissions are the cutting edge in technology. Rockland Standard Gear / Home of Tranzilla. Oct 6, 2020 #2 Yaj Yak Harbor Master. i was thinking about this as an option to go with a manual transmission and have the double overdrive option. LSX and T56 Tranzilla FTW. It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. SLOATSBURG, NY - Make your 4x4 drive like a sports car. The Tremec T56 and Magnum 6 speed transmissions are the cutting edge in technology. 6-SPEED MANUAL. Power on its own, however, isn't everything. "One, the TKO/T56/Magnum transmissions have no provisions to mount a 4wd transfer case. Transmission: Tranzilla T56 6-speed. Owner: Travis Coeyman. We've tried a few different fluids in the T56, and …. They come as steep as 2. Plus the t56 has a double over drive which would be nice. Oct 6, 2020 #2 Yaj Yak Harbor Master. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. Mar 20, 2018 · The Bellhousing. GR1000F - A Faceplated Tremec T56 Magnum. Our Tranzilla T56 unit used a 9310 alloy gear set and mainshaft, triple-cone and-double cone synchros with carbon-fiber rings, a steel 3-4 shift fork, and a custom …. of torque and high-horsepower ap- plications. This part is extremely important, so pay attention: … This is CXRacing's Newest Products for the Application Stated Above. This complete price includes Parts, Labor AND Free Shipping on your T56 (both ways!). 0 backed by a T56 MANUAL 2WD trans. William Hodge Chevrolet Camaro. It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. Mounted on a Legacy Innovations TIG welded tubular chassis, the LS9 engine is mated to a Tranzilla T56 6-speed gearbox and Ford 9-inch rear end with Strange S-Trac aluminum 3. Collaborating in every step of the build, Ron wanted to create his dream truck in. Right now I have a 350/TH350. Behind the Hemi, a RAM hydraulic clutch kicks a Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed which, thanks to a Drive Line Service of Atlanta driveshaft, spins a 9-inch Strange axle. Power on its own, however, isn't everything. People often confuse the original-equipment TREMEC TR-6060 6-speed manual transmission in performance models of the Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger with its aftermarket sibling, the TREMEC Magnum. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum …. Jeff's '67 packing a 620hp LS7, Tranzilla 6sp and Baer 6 piston brakes. Owner: Rod & Tina Saboury. Ran Royal Purple synchromesh on my stock T56 and that was the favorite on it. It uses a Mcleod dual-disc clutch and steel flywheel, hydraulic TO bearing, and Quicktime scattershield. • Tranzilla T56 close-ratio HD 6-Speed Manual • HD 12-Bolt Posi-trac rear differential with 3. You can also see what is called for in newer cars that use the TR6060, which is what the T56 Magnum is. 1963 Corvette. Tranzilla 4 X 4 Adaptor Plate for Tremec T56 and Magnum 6-Speed Transmissions ID11152 - YouTube NP242HD Transfer Case (has 2hi, 4hi, Fulltime High, N, 4lo) Several Dodge/Jeep models had this TC. To top it all off, Mark screwed on a MGW shifter. RPM Transmissions. It's constantly changing depending on my whim. With 1200HP, this car has far and away the most powerful engine in the exhibition. Just spoke to Rockland Standard Gear. 8 - Bikedad Built. 1969 Camaro SS Resto Mod. FCA/SRT can always partner with them to shore up a suitable TR6070. 56 gears, Mark Williams steel driveshaft, 1350 u joints, and driveshaft. Two, the gearing is not right for 4wd vehicles. He was mentioning the Tremec TRANZILLA T56 which he has used in some projects before where he seemed to recall there's a take off for mechanical speedo as well as electrical Like I said I'll be looking into this which may provide answers for anyone else doing the swap. Tranzilla T56 6-växlad racelåda. 2007 Black on Black,Gt 6 Speed B326 Built Stroker,FRPP CNC Ported Heads,Whipple HO SC,15psi,Steeda 10 Rib Belt Drive,Kooks LT,HotRod Cams,4:10's,Mcleod RXT Twin Disk Clutch,Tremec T56 Magnum XL. 70 gears between sixth-generation Corvette ZR1 axles. The majority of NASA ST2 rules are for safety, with performance largely regulated by power-weight. 5-inch steel Rearend: Custom CorteX Racing/Speedway Engineering Grand National Floater. Tranzilla t56 with 30 spline output shaft this transmission has about 40k miles on it. The RSG Difference! Rockland Standard Gear has a 30-year proven track record — building more than 100 manual transmissions, transfer cases and powertrain components each week — we know what fits, what works and what you need. Possibly 700rwtq and plan to make 500rwhp. 1969 Camaro SS Resto Mod. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. Oct 6, 2020 #2 Yaj Yak Harbor Master. Each gearbox is shimmed and match-fitted for flawless high rpm shifts and long-term durability. Trying to decide whether to faceplate my T56 or rebuild it with synchros. Rockland Standard Gear 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual gearbox Rockland Standard Gear 6-Speed TRANZILLA 4×4 Transmission July 3, 20142 Comments2361 ViewsGeneral AutomotiveMotorator Make your 4×4 drive like a sports car. Accommodating up to 1,000 lb-ft of torque, 6-speed Tranzilla T56 features 9310-alloy gears cut with 22° helix angle, teamed with 9310 main shaft, Corvette-style triple cone synchronizer technology, carbon fiber synchro rings, and steel 3-4 shift forks. Motorsport ecu, flex fuel, built 7m. Jeff's '67 packing a 620hp LS7, Tranzilla 6sp and Baer 6 piston brakes. So I would run the T56. Chassis: LiRSE Tube Chassis (Legacy Innovations Rod Saboury edition chassis) Wheels: Dual Bead Lock 15×13 & 15×6. Twin Turbo S10. I cannot access anything over 1 bar. I'm pretty sure that the 2. With 1200HP, this car has far and away the most powerful engine in the exhibition. (See the link below). The majority of NASA ST2 rules are for safety, with performance largely regulated by power-weight. com - 6x six-speed auto full stand alone 850HP slightly longer than a TH400 Click to expand. 281 1/8th 95. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. 70 gears between sixth-generation Corvette ZR1 axles. Youngsville , LA. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum Performance Transmission for LS Engines (Wide Ratio) TUET11012. A six-speed manual in the guise of the Tranzilla T56 HD twists a posi-trac rear axle with 3. Since day one it made gear howl/noise mainly in 5th and 6th when their is no load on the drivetrain. As most of you know, the T56 is the aftermarket version of our beloved TR6060 6-speed. William Hodge Chevrolet Camaro. "Rockland Standard Gear Inc" - Looks like the transfer case you'd want with an LS swap is a NP-246 GM Transfer Case, fits/from GM full size family of trucks: This transfer case is a direct replacement for the Cadillac Escalade, Chevy. i dont know much about swapping a trans. Ianz06 said: WOW, after spending nearly $4000. Streetside Classics is the largest source of classic cars for sale with 6 locations nationwide in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas (Fort Worth), Nashville, Phoenix and Tampa. The driver will get to enjoy the power of that massive engine immensely, as it comes with a Rockland Tranzilla T56 6-speed manual transmission, sport suspension, and brakes powerful enough to stop a train. 7 diesel supercab short bed 4x4 Stock'ish for now. The internals of the advanced Magnum transmission gear sets and shafts, are designed at performance in mind at a competitive price. SOLD, and will miss it! 2003 GMC 2500 HD Black Reg Cab 2wd. Dunnydores get the scraps out the leftover bin and dont do much to enhance the model naming. Restomod Chevrolet Camaro 1970. -T56 Tranzilla 6 speed transmission-Custom 1 piece aluminum driveshaft-Nissan GTR differential (2 way) 4. Tranzilla Magnum 4x4 6 speed. Step 2: The ATS T56 crossmember fits as well in a stock frame as it does in a modified one. Tranny still feels good. I cannot access anything over 1 bar. We here to help you with all of your Standard Transmission, Transfer Case & Differential Parts Needs. 70 gears between sixth-generation Corvette ZR1 axles. Its rated by them to 1000 ft lbs of torque. In about a year I plan to drop in a 454 with about 470 horses. I don't think that a Magnum will last in your car. Here we have a great running 6. Oct 6, 2020 #2 Yaj Yak Harbor Master. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4×4 vehicles with its new 4×4 TRANZILLA Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual gearbox. While it's not a 426 HEMI setup, it'd be interesting to see if they come. HPT Syclone "Syborg"Tranzilla Magnum T-56 AWD Initial TestingSacramento Raceway10-30-2011Best ET 11. **** This car is now available as a roller with all parts listed below with the exception of the engine and transmission. The RSG Difference! Rockland Standard Gear has a 30-year proven track record — building more than 100 manual transmissions, transfer cases and powertrain components each …. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. Apr 27, 2018 · With the weight of the vehicle, plus your power requirements, and intended usage, you are likely going to be looking at a pricey, beefy T56 variant, like a T56 Magnum or a Rockland Standard Gear "Tranzilla". Use the end plate from a T56 corvette and machine up, a thick aluminum adapter. They come as steep as 2. Note: GTO and Cadillac CTS-V units must use 30 spline Viper main shaft for 1,000ft/lb torque rating. The rear end is a Ford 9" with a S/W brace, 5 spline Strange axles, pool,. This turbo-charged Pontiac Firebird came fully equipped with numerous custom additions, and held a 480i twin-turbo Butler block, Comp Cams custom hydraulic roller, a custom billet Visner. "Rockland Standard Gear Inc" - Looks like the transfer case you'd want with an LS swap is a NP-246 GM Transfer Case, fits/from GM full size family of trucks: This transfer case is a direct replacement for the Cadillac Escalade, Chevy. It's more annoying than anything else. Just photoshopped one of Scott's pictures because he had a nice high res shot with stripes and shade of red similar to what I want. Tranzilla Lube! Skip to the end of the images gallery. Mar 15, 2018. The internals of the advanced Magnum transmission gear sets and shafts, are designed at performance in mind at a competitive price. Details We've tried a few different fluids in the T56, and this one's our favorite. 66-1 1st gear set, and a close ratio gear set with a 2. SST wants 3200 for their magnum and they want 4100 for Tranzilla. This is a refurbished McLeod Racing Hydraulic Bearing. Mike L's '60 at GoodGuys. Starting with the engine, Rod put the ZR1's 638 hp LS9 into the car along with a Tranzilla T56 6-speed manual transmission and a 9″ Ford rear end. The gear ratio's 1-4 would be the same, and they can change my 5th and 6th gears at my option. To provide some background, the drivetrain consists of: Gen II Viper crate motor (stock except dyno tune), Viper headers with collectors rotated 90 degrees, Viper hydraulicly actuated clutch, T56 Tranzilla (from Rockland Standard Gear), aluminum driveshaft (approx 18" long due to engine setback, balanced, w heavy duty U joints), R200 long. http://enjoythedrive. As most of you know, the T56 is the aftermarket version of our beloved TR6060 6-speed. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. I use NAPA Dex 3 in the T56. This unit will fit. Sometimes it's like the shifter feels a little "gristly". It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. The RPM TR6060 swap should hold about 1000rwhp. 5" from the back of your bell housing. I put the 3. In 2009, the time had come to execute on that dream and after a lengthy due diligence, he commissioned Boothill Automotive Restoration to fulfill that vision. Just changed out the Amsoil ATF last month. 00 + Gst for Australian orders. Twin Turbo S10. LS6, 346 kubiktum (5,7 liter), 6-växlad Tremec T-56, DynaMaxx rostfria Headers, racekattar, Moroso ljuddämpare, VaraRam luftintag och K&N luftfilter, F. My questions are: 1) If I buy a used T56 that comes out of a 70 Chevelle. Sounds superb but $$$$. My questions are: 1) If I buy a used T56 that comes out of a 70 Chevelle. RSG Tranzilla LS T56 6 speed transmission. Modifications to the transmission tunnel and mounts are necessary. i hope this wouldnt be a huge undertaking but double overdrive. I currently have the TKO600 with the. out with the kit and see what's required to get the 6-sp into the tunnel. will not give the customer any support. Owner: Rod & Tina Saboury. Bookmark File PDF Tremec Tr 6060 Service Manual How to Delete TR6060 CAGS + Reverse. towdawg, this is what rsgear is proposing: "we build a tranzilla magnum style viper rated at 850ftlbs race ready with carbon rings 1-4 …. Running a 8. Apr 28, 2012 · Gearbox choice, Getrag 265 & 280/6 & T56 performance & modifications. Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of Hooker BlackHeart Cadillac CTS-V Shorty Headers. The T56 magnum Tranzilla is TR6060 internals, everything internal is upgraded to the max, then it is all machined and stuffed back into a custom T56 case once everything is blueprinted. A must when upgrading to the 31 spline for the Tranzilla 800 HP/TRQ. You can also see what is called for in newer cars that use the TR6060, which is what the T56 Magnum is. It has a 30 spline output shaft so if you are putting this in c5 your diff gears need to be cut for. I'd talk to the guys who build the tranzilla as they have a service to upgrade parts in the T56 and TR6060 series. I have to keep the revs high and not let them drop much between shifts to get my best times. 73 Positraction. 2 transfer has a crawl of 45. 1,766 Posts. Designed for any v8 chevy ford dodge truck with 27 or 32 spline transfer case. Rockland Standard Gear offers a T56 modified for lower 1st gear and beefed up for 4wd; they call it the Tranzilla lol. SOLD, and will miss it! 2003 GMC 2500 HD Black Reg Cab 2wd. Also like the Tranzilla stuff (RS Gear). Inside, you'll find a militaristic look, but modern tech - including LED accent. It is the only modern transmission that is native to a Coyote, and has the rating to handle the torque. i was thinking about this as an option to go with a manual transmission and have the double overdrive option. 29-1 1st gear ratio for road race applications. 29 or as short as 2. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum Performance Transmission for LS Engines (Wide Ratio) TUET11012. Right now I have a 350/TH350. #2 · Mar 8, 2009. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. We've tried a few different fluids in the T56, and this one's our favorite. kfcjunkie · Registered. Bolts up to a standard GM Muncie bellhousing or use a Quicktime bellhousing. The internals of the advanced Magnum transmission gear sets and shafts, are designed at performance in mind at a competitive price. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. 4 quarts needed for a T56. 5 gear ratios available. (See the link below). Sequential Shifter: Magnum. We've tried a few different fluids in the T56, and this one's our favorite. This means that the transmission side of the bellhousing also acts as. i dont know much about swapping a trans. Chassis : 2012-2015 Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ. Streetside Classics is the largest source of classic cars for sale with 6 locations nationwide in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas (Fort Worth), Nashville, Phoenix and Tampa. Rockland Standard Gear has the Tranzilla 1200HP/1000TQ: Tranzilla - Rockland Standard Gear, Inc. Continue this thread. 73 Positraction. Rockland Standard Gear Introduces 6-Speed TRANZILLA 4x4 Transmission SLOATSBURG, NY - Make your 4x4 drive like a sports car. Penzoil Syncromesh sold here: https://www. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. Cost wasn't outrageous. Joined: Aug 20, 2008 Location:. 1-Infiniti Q45 axles-5 lug-300zx brakes with dual rear calipers for hydraulic handbrake/ Hawk hp plus rear, DTC 60 fronts. 4 quarts needed for a T56. 66:1 Gear Ratio Ford Shop now! Late model GM LSx & LTx performance specialists, offering parts at competitive prices, LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LS9 LSX. Made of 304 stainless steel and developed specifically for 6. It uses a Mcleod dual-disc clutch and steel flywheel, ydraulic TO bearing, nd Quicktime scattershield. 00 rear yoke 31 spline 1350 ujoint yoke 169. HotRod Pg143, October issue. Plus, you have tubular A-arms up front, power steering, and. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4×4 vehicles with its new 4×4 TRANZILLA Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual gearbox. it could use quite a bit more ooommmph in the upper gears but still. 527Best MPH 123. Designed to replace traditional balky-shifting, wide-ratio truck transmissions with the smooth shifting, closer-ratio transmission, the RSG 4x4 TRANZILLA transforms the 4x4 driving. HOME SHIPPING CONTACT FAQ PRODUCTS INSTALLERS SPECIALS. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 …. Crate 350 V8. Jan 25, 2010 · www. 1,156 Posts. Thinking of putting in a T56 into my 72 Chevelle. The gearbox is a new Tremec 6060 6-speed with a genuine F-body tail segment, with gear ratios of 2. 66 Gear Ratio set retains the same 1-4 gears as the Stock LS1 F-Body T56 but has slightly more aggressive overdrive gears. Like x 1; Jan 16, 2015 #91. When the T5 in my 1985 S10 Blazer (V8) went out at over 300k miles, I shipped it to them. To top it all off, Mark screwed on a MGW shifter. Tranzilla Magnum 4x4 6 speed. Just photoshopped one of Scott's pictures because he had a nice high res shot with stripes and shade of red similar to what I want. Owner: Travis Coeyman. Tranzilla™ is a 6-speed transmission that will accept 1,200 Horsepower and 1,000 ft/lbs of torque. Rockland Tranzilla T56 6-speed transmission Ram twin-disc clutch and Kiesler shifter Moser 3. Nov 14, 2016 · Tremec T56 Transmission Installation Step 1: I like Tranzilla transmission fluid because major race teams use it. 66:1 Gear Ratio Ford Shop now! Late model GM LSx & LTx performance specialists, offering parts at competitive prices, LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LS9 LSX. 7 diesel supercab short bed 4x4 Stock'ish for now. Made of 304 stainless steel and developed specifically for 6. They come as steep as 2. It is the only modern transmission that is native to a Coyote, and has the rating to handle the torque. A Little History. Collaborating in every step of the build, Ron wanted to create his dream truck in. Behind the Hemi, a RAM hydraulic clutch kicks a Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed which, thanks to a Drive Line Service of Atlanta driveshaft, spins a 9-inch Strange axle. kfcjunkie · Registered. That includes a Tranzilla Magnum T56 transmission that delivers the extra versatility of a six-speed manual and the fortified construction for big power applications. Rockland Standard Gear has the Tranzilla 1200HP/1000TQ: Tranzilla - Rockland Standard Gear, Inc. 527Best MPH 123. Twin Turbo S10. 63 (1-6, respectively). Nov 14, 2016 · Tremec T56 Transmission Installation Step 1: I like Tranzilla transmission fluid because major race teams use it. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum …. and would like a gear between the 1:1 4th and the current 5th Jim #. With 1200HP, this car has far and away the most powerful engine in the exhibition. They can withstand up to 700 lbs. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. That axle pushes a heavily modified rear-clip, which strings billet Strange shocks and tough monoleaf springs between requisite mini tubs and slick CalTracs traction bars. Tranzilla Magnum 4x4 6 speed. Tranzilla has put together an adapter kit to get you to 6 bolt round transfer case. i hope this wouldnt be a huge undertaking but double overdrive. A fabricated Ford 9-inch rearend with a Strange S-Trac third member and 35-spline axles hung from a DSE swivel-link suspension handles the duties out back, with a matching DSE C6 fabricated front suspension. It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. Jeff's '67 packing a 620hp LS7, Tranzilla 6sp and Baer 6 piston brakes. `00 TA T56, Moser 9", strange, bmr chassis components, SLP int/exh, Pro5. As far as clutch, I go with a Mcleod RXT twin disc clutch and hydraulic throw out bearing. Established Member. Like in most V8 swaps we have seen, the addition of an Accusump is a smart move and helps keep the lubrication flowing even through the highest-G drifts. HotRod Pg143, October issue. The Tremec T56 and Magnum 6 speed transmissions are the cutting edge in technology. Answer: The AX-15 is surprisingly strong. The rear of the car was widened with mini-tubs to fit. GR-Series T56 Magnum Swaps for the Supra, IS300, and SC300 as other performance products for the Mazda FD3S RX7, MKIV Supra, and Lexus SC300 and Lexus IS300 Arrow Fat Left Icon Arrow Fat Right Icon. Rockland Standard Gear Introduces 6-Speed TRANZILLA 4x4 Transmission SLOATSBURG, NY - Make your 4x4 drive like a sports car. I don't think that a Magnum will last in your car. 1969 Camaro SS Resto Mod. This unit will fit. I cannot access anything over 1 bar. The application is for a GM T-5 Transmission. 1,156 Posts. The RPM TR6060 swap should hold about 1000rwhp. Product Code: STD-BULLETPROOF. Rockland Standard Gear offers a T56 modified for lower 1st gear and beefed up for 4wd; they call it the Tranzilla lol. 73 Positraction. Now this Camaro has around 820whp. When the T5 in my 1985 S10 Blazer (V8) went out at over 300k miles, I shipped it to them. December 8, 2020 ·. Classic body got engine LSA from Cadillac CTS-V, gearbox Tremec T56 Tranzilla from Dodge Viper, brakes Willwood, air suspension RideTech, wide wheels RSF1, rear spoiler ZL1, etc. And i heard that Tranzilla assembly OR Tranzilla parts need some …. Transmission is a rockland standard gear tranzilla t56 with b&m shifter and hurst stick. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. -tranzilla t56. You know, I'm not so convinced that the Tranzilla T56 is any stronger than a standard Magnum. With all the parts now present and accounted for it was time to test fit the engine and T56 in the car. Decades ago, Ron Caicco knew he wanted to build a custom 56 F100. Planning to run a 250 shot thru it. Modern Driveline in Boise ID is a good repair source. It was designed to go as fast as possible on a quarter-mile, and is actually extremely difficult to turn due to its sticky tires. LS6, 346 kubiktum (5,7 liter), 6-växlad Tremec T-56, DynaMaxx rostfria Headers, racekattar, Moroso ljuddämpare, VaraRam luftintag och K&N luftfilter, F. Mike L's '60 at GoodGuys. hoping maybe the noise was related to the worn out original gears, but it didn't help any. HOME SHIPPING CONTACT FAQ PRODUCTS INSTALLERS SPECIALS. Rated at 2000ft/lb torque, so good for around 680 crank tq with a 2. Tremec T56 Transmission Installation Step 1: I like Tranzilla transmission fluid because major race teams use it. The Firebird rides on Detroit Speed upper/lower control arms, QA1 dual adjustable coilovers, Detroit Speed 4-link rear suspension and Wilwood six-piston calipers with 14-inch rotors in. Engine: Supercharged LS9 ZR1. While RSG is known for its Tranzilla Magnum 6-speeds, we are also a Tremec® Elite dealer for TKO and T-5 …. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are brand new from the ground up (except their gear ratios). 72 ring gear running 2. T56- BULLETPROOF TRANSMISSION : Our Price: $ 4,200. Replacement Shift Boot for Front Shift Conversion Shifters. Twin Turbo S10. This turbo-charged Pontiac Firebird came fully equipped with numerous custom additions, and held a 480i twin-turbo Butler block, Comp Cams custom hydraulic roller, a custom billet Visner. Let's face it Drag racing competitively on a synchronized transmission is not only painfully expensive, but also extremely frustrating. Currently loving the buttery shifts. Torspd, Oct 10, 2019 #21158. Tranzilla Magnum T56 Ford 8. It's paired with a Tranzilla T56 six-speed manual gearbox that sends power to a Cadillac CTS-V rear end with upgraded axles. I need to build my tr3650. Rockland Standard Gear has the "Tranzilla" version to handle 1,200 HP and 1,000 ft/lbs of torque. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. It's easy to see that the gears and shaft of the Tranzilla are much wider …. Just photoshopped one of Scott's pictures because he had a nice high res shot with stripes and shade of red similar to what I want. 943 at full weight. Synchromesh transmission fluid for T56 transmissions. To essentially triple the load capacity of a stock Tremec T56, RSG installs 9310-alloy gears cut with a 22-degree Helix. Detroit Speed Built Camaro Pro Touring EFI LS7 7. I run Amzoil ATF in mine, but I do not have the carbon blocker rings that the Magnum uses. TREMEC T56 MAGNUM-F vs LS T56 vs TR6060 vs MAGNUM XLUltimate T-5 Manual Transmission Rebuild with Paul Cangialosi \u0026 EricTheCarGuy (Part 1) S1 RSG manufactures the only Tranzilla Tremec Page 7/13. Tranzilla has put together an adapter kit to get you to 6 bolt round transfer case. Supercharged 638 HP ZR1 LS9 engine. Well, at least for gears 1-4. The cheapest is the Carquest from Advanced and my personal favorite. 56 gears, Mark Williams steel driveshaft, 1350 u joints, and driveshaft. 0 Shifter for it. The T56 Magnum is a true rated 700ft/lbs constant torque. Classic body got engine LSA from Cadillac CTS-V, gearbox Tremec T56 Tranzilla from Dodge Viper, brakes Willwood, air suspension RideTech, wide wheels RSF1, rear spoiler ZL1, etc. It was designed to go as fast as possible on a quarter-mile, and is actually extremely difficult to turn due to its sticky tires. 6-SPEED MANUAL. The brand name is Tranzilla, and within that brand we have several levels of units that are all based on the T56 and T56 Magnum design, modified for higher horsepower and torque and designed to live in the racing/performance environment. The transmission is a Tremec T-56 Magnum Tranzilla 6-speed built by Rockland Standard gear. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum Performance Transmission for LS Engines (Wide Ratio) TUET11012. 1963 Corvette. 29, or as short as 2. #10 · Apr 3, 2016. They use the exact same synchro rings and synchro assemblies. t56 swap opinions Discussion in 'Transmission & Driveline Topics' started by andrewsreed, Jun 9, 2009. 5 gear ratios available. Joined Sep 4, 2004. I run Amzoil ATF in mine, but I do not have the carbon blocker rings that the Magnum uses. The T56 would have to be for racing and not towing. I ended up using factory GM transfer case adapter with some custom plates and vette tail housing, running the 32 spline input on the NVG 149. Nov 13, 2010 · t56 tranzilla price, Tremec 6-Speed Magnum T56 GM Transmission (Trans Only), Manual, 26-spline input shaft, 4616 chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current mcleod t56 adapter plate. Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed manual transmission / RAM Hydraulic clutch Strange 9-inch rear axle Heavily upgraded suspension Power rack-and-pinion steering / 4-wheel disc brakes 17 and 18-inch American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels Rust-free body before the build / Fiberglass hood and fenders added during the build. Stang-Aholics now offers 5 Speed and 6 Speed Complete Manual Transmission Conversion kits to fit 65-73 classic Mustangs! These kits will come with either a TKO 500, 600 5 Speed Transmission or T-56 6 Speed Transmission depending on your Mustang's Horsepower and performance needs. RS Gear "Son of Tranzilla" 6 Speed T56 Rated for 850ft lb Scattershield and Centerforce Clutch with Pro 5. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual performance transmission for the GM LS engine series. It is the only modern transmission that is native to a Coyote, and has the rating to handle the torque. t56 swap opinions Discussion in 'Transmission & Driveline Topics' started by andrewsreed, Jun 9, 2009. Tremec TCET17805 TKX 5-speed manual transmission for GM applications. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk. 00 to have it fixed, now it fails again after 200 miles ! What a pile of sh*t !. We have already developed a bellhousing to mate the transmission to these motors and will be developing complete installation kits for Classic B and E body Mopars. T56 easily handles 450 lbs. Rated at 2000ft/lb torque, so good for around 680 crank tq with a 2. It’s exactly 900 bucks higher than SST just for the transmission. Perfect for 4-door Wranglers with GM LS swaps or magnum …. December 8, 2020 ·. com - T56 Tranzilla 6sp w/ 4 gear sets to choose from 1200HP/1000FtLbs www. Micro Polish (+ $250. 4 quarts needed for a T56. The Tranzilla T56 is designed to handle up to 1,000 lb-ft of torque and is offered in a wide array of ratios. 1971 Chevy Nova Resto Mod. What a great difference. 7/14/2014 Summit Racing Verified Purchase. boostedguy05 not well known. Posted Yesterday, 5:32 PM Early Access. Those bones, lovingly supplemented with ZR1 hubs and QA-1 coil-over-shocks, cage a tough Tremec T56 Tranzilla 6-speed. Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 12, 2016. Youngsville , LA. Custom gears, billet everything, good for I think 1200rwhp. Tranzilla T56 6-Speed transmission. Joined: Jun 2, 2015 Member: #156609 Messages: 3,862 Gender: Male First Name:. It’s exactly 900 bucks higher than SST just for the transmission. As of 1998, Tremec took over building the T56, but. 0 comments. In about a year I plan to drop in a 454 with about 470 horses. Kicked by a sixth-generation Corvette LS7 clutch, that gearbox deals power to a spry Winters Quick Change differential, which spins big, 3. The TKX has 600 lb. 2003 road racing mustang Ls3 525 crate Dailey three stage dry sump Tranzilla T56 w cooler pump Torsen T2R diff 3. Starting with the engine, Rod put the ZR1's 638 hp LS9 into the car along with a Tranzilla T56 6-speed manual transmission and a 9″ Ford rear end. Tranzilla - Rockland Standard Gear, Inc. Dec 12, 2016 - This is my 1986 Mazda RX7 swapped with a SBC 383 Stroker. The T56 Magnum has HP and torque limits of 700/700. Aug 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM #5. It's from Rockland Gear and is formulated to withstand high heat and high load. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 …. under the hood, it has a new 5. I run Amzoil ATF in mine, but I do not have the carbon blocker rings that the Magnum uses. I'm running an RSG (Rockland Standard Gear) Son of Tranzilla. Legacy Innovations Rod Saboury Edition TIG-welded tube chassis. However, the addition of a Tremec T56 necessitated a lot of custom tailoring to fit the four-wheel drive system. 36 first gear & stock rockwells with a 6. Rockland Standard Gear / Home of Tranzilla. i hope this wouldnt be a huge undertaking but double overdrive. The Tremec T56 and Magnum 6 speed transmissions are the cutting edge in technology. RSG Tranzilla LS T56 6 speed transmission. I'd really like a T56 in my SPF MKIII so I'm real interested in this install. 0 comments. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. It has a Hurst shifter and a Center force Dual Friction clutch (less than 2000 miles on the new clutch). Joined Sep 4, 2004. And i heard that Tranzilla assembly OR Tranzilla parts need some special fluid (do you agree with that?), also i have a technical Q wich is: Does the triple cone bloker rings and the original cone rings has the same SIZE ??? or not. Tremec TUET11012 T-56 Magnum …. See more ideas about racing wheel, racing, performance racing. Welcome to KOTM 3. FULLY RESTORED '69, BUILT 396 V8, TRANZILLA T56 6SPD, 9" REAR, 4-WHEEL DISC, PS! The midnight appearance, the six-speed, the thunderous exhaust, and the performance-built big block - all this and more will make you instantly fall in love/lust with this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS tribute finished with restomod upgrades. Tranzilla t56 with 30 spline output shaft this transmission has about 40k miles on it. I installed the Tranzilla (Parts) before 9 months ago, with the same close ratio 2. shifter stock hole location quick release slave 349. Need to research input/output shafts to know if there is difference. As enticing as the power is, the one thing we admire most about this 1970 Pontiac Firebird is the way it looks. It uses a Mcleod dual-disc clutch and steel flywheel, hydraulic TO bearing, and Quicktime scattershield. The Tranzilla T56 could handle 1,000 lb. Ran Royal Purple synchromesh on my stock T56 and that was the favorite on it. Joined Jun 28, 2020 Messages 675 Reaction score 1,698 Location Iowa Vehicle(s) Cougar Bronco Black Diamond Aug 3, 2020 #7 I've been saying all along that the LS is the perfect V8 to swap into the Bronco, miles better than the high-strung Coyote or massive, heavy Godzilla. Nov 01, 2010 · The brand name is Tranzilla, and within that brand we have several levels of units that are all based on the T56 and T56 Magnum design, modified for higher horsepower and torque and designed to live in the racing/performance environment. After installing a built T56 nicknamed "Tranzilla" from Rockland Standard Gear, Auerbach had custom 32 mm input and output shafts put into the BorgWarner 4472 transfer case. 98 for first gear. Continue this thread. Apr 19, 2019 · Rockland Standard Gear modifies Tremec T56s into what they call the "Tranzilla". 943 at full weight. THE STUFF MUSCLE CAR DREAMS ARE MADE OF: A SHORT STORY FROM THE TREMEC 'TRUE CUSTOMER' FILES The retired owner of a Toledo area car dealership, 63-year-old Mike Evanoff is the genuine. Super Twin Kevlar koppling. **** This car is now available as a roller with all parts listed below with the exception of the engine and transmission. T56 MAGNUM-F vs LS T56 vs TR6060 vs MAGNUM XL Page 1/8. You can also see what is called for in newer cars that use the TR6060, which is what the T56 Magnum is. Fuel injected 462ci big block. 70 gears between sixth-generation Corvette ZR1 axles. Engine: Supercharged LS9 ZR1. Ratios for all the. Dad powershifts his like a mad man, and it lives through about 3 drag weeks and then needs freshening. Collaborating in every step of the build, Ron wanted to create his dream truck in. Made of 304 stainless steel and developed specifically for 6. As most of you know, the T56 is the aftermarket version of our beloved TR6060 6-speed. The T56 is a high-torque capacity TREMEC six-speed manual designed for custom, retro-fit installations with Chevrolet Performance crate engines. Also like the Tranzilla stuff (RS Gear). Micro Polish (+ $250. 92 mm insug med LS2 90 mm trottelhus, Meziere elvattenpump. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. Well-Known Member. So I end up going to 4th with it lugging along. Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 …. but a street truck runing a t56 with a 3. RS Gear "Son of Tranzilla" 6 Speed T56 Rated for 850ft lb Scattershield and Centerforce Clutch with Pro 5. 1-Infiniti Q45 axles-5 lug-300zx brakes with dual rear calipers for hydraulic handbrake/ Hawk hp plus rear, DTC 60 fronts. (C5 Corvettes are rated at 850 ft/lbs). 1971 Chevy Nova Resto Mod. New Low Profile Tremec TKX 5 Speed Transmissions 600 Lb Ft Torque Capability! TKX 5-Speed Manual Transmission Features and Benefits The all-new 5-speed, single overdrive manual transmission from TREMEC. 8 Weld RTS in the rear Weld Alumastar front runners. 63 (1-6, respectively). Rockland Standard Gear (RSG) has unlocked the true performance potential of 4x4 vehicles with its new 4x4 TRANZILLA Tremec® T56 Magnum® 6-speed manual gearbox. Owner: Travis Coeyman. I had about 35k on the fluid. RPM Transmissions. HOME SHIPPING CONTACT FAQ PRODUCTS INSTALLERS SPECIALS. 29, or as short as 2. Planning to run a 250 shot thru it. It is connected to a Transzilla T56 six speed with a Centerforce dual friction clutch sending power to a 241 GM transfer case with slip yoke eliminator.